new guy

Schwa

Hey there found this site browsing for info and what the hell cant belong to too many reef forums so here I am.
I have been keeping aquariums for almost 2 yrs. started out doing F.W. Planted tanks and breeding cherry shrimp then one of my buddies starting building his own reef tank and I instantly became hooked so back in feb. I started building mine everything in my system i built my self with the exception of my protein skimmer. Bought my LR from someone doing a teardown off of craigs list so it was very mature at least 10 yrs needless to say it was cycled and ready to go in about 2 wks. I seem to be having great success with it for the moment and have completely lost interest in F.W. if my wife didnt like my planted tank so much I would have emptied it by now and moved the reef into it
well im looking forward to being part of the group and happy reefing:thumbup:

Tru2nr

welcome i def. would love to see pics of this its amazing how many people switch from fw to sw i did the same thing and have yet to look back

WatchinFish

:hug1: :crowd: :welcomera definetly no comparison from FW to SW. i did the same back in december. welcome to this site, and you will be supprised at how nice people are and how fast they will comment and help answer any questions.:welcomera