new from FL

whats up im joe and 22 live about an hour north of tampa. have many tanks but now "downgradeing" to a 55 gallon tank from my past 150.
that was my tank i have since gotten rid of all the fake stuff and added alot more live rock, ust added a yellow tang today and plan to add coral after it is all cycled and ready to go
100_1088.jpg

JoJo

Welcome Joe. Thats kind of funny, im Joe, i live just south of Tampa & upgraded from 55 to 135g. Where are you located? What made you downgrade to build a reef? Is this your first reef?

Welcome Joe. Thats kind of funny, im Joe, i live just south of Tampa & upgraded from 55 to 135g. Where are you located? What made you downgrade to build a reef? Is this your first reef?

thanks everyone, i downgraded so i can afford a nicer and better items. the 150 would have killed me to get it how i want it. this is my 1st reef tank, ive had a few salt tanks but this i want to be way different than a plain salt tank with some fish and a piece of rock

Copy that Boozeman! It had a nice look before, but man it really looks nice with some live rock. Good luck with your tank. You have lots of room for nice things to put in there.

tippMANn98

Has been struck by the ban stick
Hey guys, treat him good, hes a Friend of THIS RSReefer. Looks a whole lot better without all those bleached branches. i told you to get rid of those a while ago didnt I?

Hey guys, treat him good, hes a Friend of THIS RSReefer. Looks a whole lot better without all those bleached branches. i told you to get rid of those a while ago didnt I?

lol yeah you did...i finally did. im going to sell all the fake stuff soon ad get more live rock im at about 40lbs right now

that came out real nice. is that HOB just for flow or filtration?

i have a maginum 350 canister filter, a hang on filter for 50/60 gallons, hang on protein skimmer, and 2 rio 1700 powerheads, plus another small [powerhead in the live rock to keep all the water moving at the bottom

JoJo

Hey, im pretty sure i have a HOB overflow and 5g sump to go with it if you want to upgrade little. I'll check in the loft later & let you know