new frag shots

iluvzigz

PREMIUM
Here area acouple of photos of my new zoas that i got yesterday. These are the best pics i can get .

dogwash066.jpg

dogwash067.jpg

Both of these on the top are new -the ones in the back are sweet "dragon eyes"..actually they're both sweet!

dogwash068.jpg

those flicks are the best that i can do....even though i have a 400 dollar camera..go figure. WT......heck.

Triggerjay

lemme guess... Sony Cybershot DSC-H2? Thats what I have, and I have the same problem...Once in a while I will get a good zoom shot.. but not very often.

Jason

iluvzigz

PREMIUM
Hehe..no it's a olympus stylus 720SW. It only has 3x optical. I want a Sony Cybershot DSC-H5. I figure i could take some sweet shots with that.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Nice zoas! :thumbup:

When zooming use optical (not digital) and use a tripod! Any movement is greatly exaggerated in tele.

Triggerjay

Hehe..no it's a olympus stylus 720SW. It only has 3x optical. I want a Sony Cybershot DSC-H5. I figure i could take some sweet shots with that.

I dont know if the H5 is any better, but the H3 I have does not like closeups beyond the optical zoom. They get blurry when you get zoomed in 12x, and then the digital 12x kicks in, and things get blurry!

Jason