New fish on the way

engineer goby

Has been struck by the ban stick
That sounds like a very good deal. Maybe you can trade the livestock in at a LFS for credits then when your ready go pick out what you want.

Here are some pictures from the ad. Not great quality:

180reefsetup_120823-1.jpg

180sidecabinet_120823.jpg

Tru2nr

Hrmmm sounds good id take a look at it

...My names Alex...and I'm a house-watering-aholic

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Offer 800 n have buckets in the truck. Tough to pass up c notes lookin ya in the eye. Set it up as is if disease etc is non existent.

..........I live my life as a warning to others.

Yeah. Think I'm gonna go for it. He said he's never had ich or mv or any other diseases. Lots of aiptasia though. And he hasn't done a wc in 6 months. He's going to send me water test results.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
Personally if I were interested I would do it a little differently. Since this is going to be your main DT do it right. I would do the deal (of course trying to get a little off the price) but I would take some buckets for the fish and coral and break everything else down for the move. Find new homes, LFS, or a friend to take care of the fish and coral. I would then set the system up exactly how I wanted it. I would hard plumb everything, start with new sand and rock and not have to worry about what might be lurking. That way you don't have to try to hurry the set up and not be done exactly how YOU want it. That's my 2c and I threw it in for free. Go for it!

Talk him down. For the money you are going to spend on the tank plus cost of going to get it hotel, fuel, etc, plus there is always little extra costs like buying containers to transport everything. All that adds up. for that price you can have mine and im just down the street, LOL.

Well, I decided against getting the 180 setup. I've put so much into our little 35g hex and I really like it. It's 3 years old, well established, stable, and my corals are starting to really grow. The wife is disappointed because we're so limited on fish, but I'm more interested in coral anyway. For now I think I've convinced her that we can make our tank look really awesome without lots of "big tank" fish.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2