New fish ideas

Jake9487

i have a 55 gallon that has been set up for 2 and half years now all i have in there right now is a small perc and a small onyx looking to add a couple fish would love to hear ideas

Jake9487

i have a reef setup i have 2 rbta and 2 big frogspawns and thats it just got rid of of a bunch of stuff wanted a change

Gobys are pretty cool, I have a yellow watchman goby and he's fun to watch. My clowns never bothered him. My neon dotty back is pretty cool too, he can swim through some tiny holes in the live rock. The clowns went after him at first but he was able to escape with relative ease, so I know either one of those fish should be fine. Tangs are ok too but if I were you I'd get only one and a real small (maybe the size of your biggest clown.) They need a lot of swim room as they're expert swimmers, and if you get one make sure it isn't one that grows all that big, like a yellow or something.

Jake9487

dont really want another tang i just got rid of my yellow...i was thinking of a yasha and pistol pair or maybe a blue spot jawfish....i really like wrasses also

1Reefer

All good choices, I agree wrasses are awesome and there are a ton that don't get big and are reef safe. My vote goes for a wrasse, maybe some sort of flasher?

clownstripes

i have a purple and yellow dwar angel fish and it looks good if your going to set up a new reef. and clown fish are always nice too.

DxSOR25

i just got a yellow watchman goby and hes cool and fun to watch.. but my favorite of my newest additions is def my yellow clown goby! hes sooooo small but so fun to watch.. he just perches himself all over.. on rocks.. on the tank walls.. on my frogspawn.. in my clam.. even in my GBTA.. he just hangs out all over and has a great personality