New Feature: Amazon Connection

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
*scratches head*

I still can't figure it out.. maybe I'm not computer savvy enough to do this....

Allen :)

prow

so aside from the link you gave travis how do access the amazon page to order through it?

ReefLady

Staff member
Still at the "day job" here guys. Let me take a look at it this evening and I'll get back to this... and the other questions you guys seem to have today. :)

T

GeeWizzItsMe

What are the best books (reef related lol) that I can get from this? I want a book cause the library ones are old and they SUCK! Thanks!

Witfull

conciencious aquarist by bob fenner,,,knows his stuff and fun to get drunk with,,,,,want pics? lol

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
What are the best books (reef related lol) that I can get from this? I want a book cause the library ones are old and they SUCK! Thanks!

I'm ashamed to admit it but I thoroughly enjoyed Salt Water Aquariums for Dummies and plan to get it for my library.

Allen

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Christopher, Eric's book is exceptional, well written and laid out. It is definately a must have for every reef keeper and an excelent reference. I would recommend it without reservation.

P.S. I collect books!

ReefLady

Staff member
I took a look, the astore needs a bit of work. In the meantime, you can order anything from Amazon.com using this link will score us the commission as well. :)