New Aquisition

Witfull

i tried to resist temptation today at the LFS, but unfortunately i put all my thought processes onto resisting clams (and there were a few) when what do i see? temptation in a different form. it looked nice, i said hmmmm, i do have a spot that would look great in, then i decided to look at the price and i just knew that would disway any contemplation of purchasing. once again forces were working against me...

it had to be wrong! it couldnt be!! $44.99?!?! so i ask the owner i said is that the right price?....i then heard temptations victory over me...he says,,,, no........for you $35...i put up a galant fight but my metel folded under that mighty blow!

here it is in my tank!!!

wooddood

the wood dude
way to go dave thats a beautiful lookin cap, dont forget about us when it comes fraggin time. did they throw in any crabs lol.

TDEVIL

very cool, temptation sometimes does get the best of us, glad this time it worked out for you, because the same thing happened to me, lol

td

Cougra

WOW Wit! That's a beautiful coral at a specatular price! I don't blame you for caving into temptation! Congrats on your downfall :D

Brucey

Wit, nice one dood. I bought a similar peice 3-4 months ago and it's gone a lovely lime green colour. Very hardy, good lighting and medium flow .... IMO
Brucey

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Quick! Someone explain the difference between "wanting" and "needing" something!! :D I'm thinking about purchasing a BTA from ebay! :)

Sorry for the thread hijacking :(