New adventure into breeding my cinnamon clown fish.

leslie

I got it sweetie. Check out my new pics and forum and let me know what u think. I figured out how to make the link. Thank u so much for your help. Hope to hear from u on my other forum......I have pics!!! :)

dblasky

excellent. I currently have 2 breeding pair but on separate 10 g. tanks with tiles. many eggs, larvae and finally fish, but takes lots of work with the rotifers to breed them and keep them alive. I purchased them from C-Quest when they were in Puerto Rico. They even have the white variety. I heard they are in Wyoming now. good luck and if you have any questions on breeding them just ask.

leslie

First they have to start laying eggs again and we have to get the tube worms under control. So it may take a while before any babies are made. I will def hit u up on where to get the rotifers at and how to breed them and keep them alive. My lfs said I can use a certin type of phytoplanktin that will keep them alive and I will not need rotifers. He says he has a friend that grows them suscessfully that way. I know if i get them to laying eggs again and will talk to the person he is talking about and see how his method works. I am def courious.

leslie

Well I gave up on them laying eggs. They were so unhappy in the 28 gallon tank I just moved them back to my 85 DT and they are doing great. I guess I will give up on raising any babies for right now. I need a whole new set up and I just cant afford that right now. They are so much happier in my 85 DT, they swim around and really enjoy it, its like they are back at home. They still have yet to lay any eggs again. I am hoping that will come with time.