New 225g Starphire Tank

Tokey

Wow very nice. Like others following your progress has got me excited about my 150gl I'm getting ready to set up.:)

olivert00

UPDATE!

Tonight I will post my water readings for the last 3 weeks...and pics of the new occupants as well. The move went well, lights are up and the canopy on the drawing board.

Debbie

olivert00

Hey Wit,

Looking at your tank you can hardly see them with all your growing going on, looks great.

The one good thing for me was not having to purchase any of my LR, I had it all on hand.

Does this mean that I am official in the 200+ Club now that mine is up and running with living goods in it?

Thanks
Debbie

billyr98

olivert00 said:
Hey Wit,

Looking at your tank you can hardly see them with all your growing going on, looks great.

The one good thing for me was not having to purchase any of my LR, I had it all on hand.

Does this mean that I am official in the 200+ Club now that mine is up and running with living goods in it?

Thanks
Debbie

Absolutely!!!

nice setup in the making here, Debbie!!!!!!!!!

waiting for some pics!! :chair:

olivert00

Sorry for the delay...I have taken so many that I don't know which to post. I am at the airport right now so as soon as I return home I will finish picking and posting.

Posting without pics! I know, I know...SHAME

Debbie