New 210 progress

jks1

Thought I would post a few pics of the stand construction and equipment for my new 210g tank. The tank will be here in a week and a half- man I better get to work!

Montanareefer

Has been struck by the ban stick
Wow! Stand looks nice and solid John. Looks like your ready for progress to move forward. Great to see threads like this. Very entertaining and informative and gives us all inspiration for that next big tank.:)

NaH2O

Contributing Member
JOHN!!!! It looks awesome! I really can't wait for it to come together. You have been a big help to me, so I'm excited for your tank as well. Isn't it funny....when you look at all the equipment in one location you think...."Where is all of this going to go?". It's amazing how much equipment we need. Keep us updated on the progress. Woohoo!! It's almost time for set-up!!

Brucey

jks .... it's gonna be a monster. Are you going to have your sump in the tank or are you keeping it remote somewhere else .... looking good dood
Brucey

BoomerD

Coming along VERY nicely! I'd be afraid to assemble all the parts & pieces I've collected for my 180 in one place...my wife would start adding it all up, and I'd be in BIG trouble!!:D

mkpaulson

jks1 Looks like you and me have been working on the same project. I ordered a 210 all-glass megaflow last week and this past week I been building a cabinet for it. it's taken about three more days than I expected and still hadn't finished,

Pro_builder

JKS,
Looks good your Kalk reactor will be on it's way too.
Keep up the great work, if ya need anything let me know, I will help if I can.

addict

Lookin great man! :clink:

Tell me... with all your reef equipment stored on the bed like that... where do you sleep? :D
(at least we know what the priority is in your household... ;) )

Can't wait to see it racked and stacked. :cool:

Gina

RS STAFF
Looking really good! I like the idea of the rack for your ballast. Ours sits on the floor, which I wish it didn't. Keep us updated!

FishyMike

What are the dimensions of the 210? Is that a custom made tank or goes AGA make that standard? I cannot seem to find it on their website. I was looking to get a 180, but if they make a 210 I would be interested in that.

Thanks!

MojosReef

Looking good Dave, Keep up the good work and keep us posted. With all that stuff on the bed looks like the credit card really got a work out.

jks1

Thanks all, I the tank custom- 1/2" acrylic. Its 84"x24"x24" with dual surface and bottom skimming overflows and pre-drilled for a closed loop I designed. It was about $40 more that a standard 180 so I went for it. That extra foot will make a big difference not to mention leaving me more room for equip under the stand. It should ship Tues or Thurs of next week- Ill post pics..

jks1

Used some of the tax return- Its a guest bedroom- although I am in charge of things when the wife lets me be...