new 20g reef

dne63

The best way I have found to get my wife to let me start another reef is to run out of room in the old one so heres the beginnings of a new 20g reef
20greef001.jpg

Dave E

dne63

I am planning to put a triger in along with a domino damsel I have had for along time but there after probably softy's for the corals , well see how it goes but now that I know how to post pic's I'll keep you up to date:bluenod:

PhilOlsen

Has been struck by the ban stick
Triggers are way to big for a 20 IMO, even a Humu Humu will get to 7-8" and are not considered by most to be reef safe.

billyr98

Nice aquascaping... Be very selective for you livestock in a 20g.. Not too many fish can handle a 20g water volume...

lcstorc

I love the arch in the middle. My whole aquascape is made of arches since my tank is viewable from 3 sides. They not only give the fish a great passage but they give you a lower light area to acclimate new corals. Plus they just plain look cool.

dne63

def. wouldn't put a trigger in there

bad idea, big fish needs open area to swim
well he aint big yet and I'll be dammed if I'm going to give up a good reason to get a bigger tank 6 months from now how else am I going to be able to talk my wife into letting me get another tank. Theres always a method to my madness:laughroll

BrothaWolf

well he aint big yet and I'll be dammed if I'm going to give up a good reason to get a bigger tank 6 months from now how else am I going to be able to talk my wife into letting me get another tank. Theres always a method to my madness:laughroll

Evil Genius!!!!! Wait till she loves the little guy. Then hit her with the new tank!