Need Photo ID please!!

Hello Everyone,

Have some new additions to the tank out of nowhere and I was a little curious as to what it was. They are covering rock, and move around the tank here and there. Here are the best pictures I could snap at the moment, any help would be appreciated.

IMG_0035.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

They are small in size, with a Green like body and a reddish head. Best description I can come up with is some type of worm. Thanks for looking!

Thanks for the help Travis. After I actually made the post I went to the bookcase and pulled out the Marine Invertebrates book I had. That is actually the type I thought it was. Seems there is a type of slug that will feed off of them. I will do more research, thanks again for the help!

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Travis, you beat me to it! Yep, definately flatworms. Some say they go away on their own but mine seemed to just get worse and worse... so I nuked them.

Travis, you beat me to it! Yep, definately flatworms. Some say they go away on their own but mine seemed to just get worse and worse... so I nuked them.

I don't even want to say how many I think I have. I thought it was a type of Algae at first because it was on the rock, and I couldn't ID them fully. Then I saw them on the glass and I knew it was something worm like. Time to start the vaccum. :yup: