Need ID...i think this hitchhiker could do some damage!!!

i recently moved all my 12g mastercube (dont buy one.....t-5 lights are great, the pump is poop, hood never closed correctly and i dismantled it and the back glass pannel was missing a corner and MC just replaced the corner with silacone) contents into a 10aga and its going to stay in there while i get new sand sand since my old sand was CC.. and im going to replace the stock pump (132 gph) with a rio 600 (about 200gph).. and im thinking about doing a DIY skimmer that will fit in the back... heres the hitchhiker that appreared and im worried that since my corals are close together in that 10g it could do soem damage...please help...
IMGP2849-1.jpg

haha well thanks...they are 1/2 way open during the day and fully open at night and dont really care for the MH..and they are on my biggest piece of live rock in the tank lol...my luck since i was thnking about isolating them.. and i found a pic of them in one my sealief books but it doesnt give an ID...

Gumby

I have those in my tank as well and have just left them alone. I dont think they get any bigger than what you have.

I also have a green one that came in with my zoas rock.

BoomerD

I wouldn't worry at all about them stinging other corals. AFAIK, they're non aggressive and don't get big. I don't remember how much they may spread in a tank though. (if at all)
I've always considered them to be prized inhabitants in my tanks.