Need an ID please.

rogbak

I hope someone knows what this is. I like it but i won't get it if it's no good. Thanks.

Attachments

• coral (5).jpg
    coral (5).jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 54

tippMANn98

Has been struck by the ban stick
hard to tell from the pic....looks like a condylactus anemone, or a Long tentacle plate coral....but I cannot tell for sure...

lcstorc

No heads at all? Can you get a closer pic with the daylights on? Now I am very curious. It looks kind of like one of my leathers when it is unhappy but that wouldn't look like xenia.
If the problem is the size of the pic, upload it somewhere like Photobucket and put a link in the thread. That way you can have a much larger/more detailed pic.

tippMANn98

Has been struck by the ban stick
Yea...it doesnt look good at all...WHATEVER IT IS....i would suggest NOT putting in your tank...you never know whats really wrong with it

SubRosa

Solomon Island Metallic Clove Polyps.Not sure if they're really from the Solomons but that's the trade name.Either that or Green Palm Trees.It's a very beautiful coral.The only down side to it is that like other cloves if it does well it will spread everywhere.But with what it costs that might not be so bad!

John