Need A Heater

Hey gang:wave: Need your help. My VisiTherm heater is acting wacky and I need a new one. I thought this one was supposed to be the best but after less than a year starting to fluctuate. Even though it claims to have an exact temperature setting and to have a fluctuation of no more than 1 degree, that's not the case. I've had it set at 74 to get a temp of 76.5. Now it's starting to fluctuate from 75.2 to 77.9. It's just started so I have to act fast as to not freak out my corals. I need suggestions on the best heater.

The tank is a 36g with 2 Koralia 1s and a MJ 1200 with a Hydor Flo attached. I also have T-5 lighting which generates minimal heat. I usually keep a small fan blowing across the top during the day to aid in evaporational cooling.

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
The Jager heaters are reported to be reliable. I can say with experience that the Visitherm heaters are not.

ReefGuy69

Ive always used Ebo Jager or whatever they go by now. They are always reliable. and they take a good beating. i think they are made with a thicker glass.