Mystery Weed?

rDr4g0n

once i get better lighting in my fuge i wanna grow that stuff till it fills the whole tank! then put some seahorses in there. i think itll be aweskome.

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
I would love to try ponies but have no room for a proper set up now that Teresa's into the freshwater stuff(curses! foiled again!)

rDr4g0n

I would love to try ponies but have no room for a proper set up now that Teresa's into the freshwater stuff(curses! foiled again!)

freshwater? freshwater?! she wants some brown minnows or something? i hear freshwater has all sorts of shades of brown.

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
freshwater? freshwater?! she wants some brown minnows or something? i hear freshwater has all sorts of shades of brown.

True, but there is EQUIPMENT! co2,regulators,light,fans, pumps, chemicals(and its cheap,so when something dies, no biggie lol) The worst part was getting over ADDING nitrates and p04 gasp, and the shrimp are really cool and they breed like rabbits!

rDr4g0n

True, but there is EQUIPMENT! co2,regulators,light,fans, pumps, chemicals(and its cheap,so when something dies, no biggie lol) The worst part was getting over ADDING nitrates and p04 gasp, and the shrimp are really cool and they breed like rabbits!

lol ya freshwater is a lot easier and stuff.