• I have an account I never use.

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I plan on setting up an account.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I will not have a MySpace account.

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters

MarbleShark

There is a fad right now that is sweeping the country and I am just curious as to how many of us have accounts with them.

I am talking about MySpace.

So let's find out.

oh.. I have one btw.

lcstorc

I set one up late one night bored in a hotel. I think like 3 people know about it. LOL At least one is my teenage step-daughter's best friend.
So basically i have one I "almost" never use.
LOL

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
I set one up several months ago goofing around with some friends but have only logged on a few times.

blue_eyes53813

Nope dont have one.... Some people I knw tried to talk me into getting one but I dont want to... dont see a point...

reefjitsu

I have one, it is great. It has put me back in touch with many people that I haven't talked to in years.

MarbleShark

What if ReefSanctuary used it as a means to advertise the site and bring more people here to share your knowledge with and to share their stories and knowledge with us?

Would that change people's minds?

Cartman89

have it and I never go to it. My cousin told me about it and thinks it's awesome, i thinks it's, well, kinda gay.

theskunk

i do have one i think its alright i have found alot of old friends that way......and R.umadaddy are we all your electronic friends? i also think it could be a good idea to advertise this site on there with like a banner on our myspace pages

mps9506

I have used it, I don't use it a lot, but it was a cool way to get in touch with some of the people I went to high school with that I lost touch of 8 years ago. It was cool to see who got married, who has kids, who still act like they are 18 (I think I was the only one...).

fidojoe

Fish Addict
I just signed up for one 2 days ago because someone at work convinced me to. I haven't done anything with it, and don't plan to. I think its kind of a waste of time.

Jiddy

I use myspace all the time, its an easy ways to send emails to friends. i dont see how anyone can bash it, unless your referring to people like my little sister who use like a cellphone to document everything they do and give out there "address" to guys at the bus station. I think its setup for anyone to use at differant levels. I also did find some old HS friends on there as well, i didnt add them to my "friends" but i did spy on them to see what they were up to in life. Of and i got a cool new background on there *that was a joke*

Lighten up

Gina

RS STAFF
I don't have an account but, some of my nieces and nephews do. I use it to spy on them! LOL

lcstorc

You sound like me Gina.
I use it mostly to spy on my youngest's best friend who we kind of addopted. It is an easy way to find out what is going on with her mother and offer a place for her to go when needed. (Her dad died when she was 2 and her mother is an abusive alocholic so she uses our house to escape when it gets bad there.)