My zo collection (dialup beware)

ReefLady

Staff member
..or at least some of it. :)

I got a new 500D close-up diopter today, to go with my top-down underwater camera box. To celebrate, I took some pics of my zo colonies in the prop tank.

Enjoy!

3ricmixweb.jpg

3purplemixweb.jpg

3patternmixweb.jpg

3protomixweb.jpg

3orangeorangeweb.jpg

3orangemixweb.jpg

3ltgreenmixweb.jpg

3grmixweb.jpg

3grmix1web.jpg

ReefLady

Staff member
I'll probably sell off several colonies when it warms up in a couple months. They're packed in there so tight, I hardly have room to frag any of them!

BTW I took some actinic pics tonight as well, I'll try to get those up soon.

T

Craig Manoukian

Those Zoanthus are absolutely awesome. The Ricordias are sweet as well. PM me and let me know when you're ready to move some inventory!

:) :D :cool: ;) :p :smirk:

Mebigloser

Travis,
Those zoo's are beautiful, and your pictures are wonderful. Man would I love to have some small frags off those beauties. Will beg if necessary..:D

Thanks Ron

ReefLady

Staff member
(sigh) -- I'm starting to hate it when you do this .... nothing more embarassing than an English major at a loss for words. :cool:

Great stuff - beautiful zo's, awesome pics.

NaH2O

Contributing Member
Ok, after I picked up my jaw from the floor, all I can say is WOW!!! Great shots, Travis.

Cougra

Amazing photos Travis! thanks for sharing them with us!

PS Do you ever get tired of hearing the same thing over and over again?

BoomerD

O.K., I'm callin my lawyer! I'm gonna sue! Those pics are so astounding, I fell outta my chair and hurt my back! :D :D :D
Seriously though, hella nice pics. Wish I could get even decent pics out of my Fuji 2650!
Nice work Trav!

mwrager

They look great Travis, let us know when the frags come up. I just gave fidojoe last night two different srooms and a PH for his tank.