My Skunk Cleaners=babies Lots & Lots

fishheads

HELLO MY FRIENDS,Is there a snowballs chance in haydes that any of my skunk cleaners babies will survive.....my tank has been converted to a thick shrimp soup several times at 3oclck in the morn....but by day break nuttin...has anyone had success in an aquarium full of animals......i am just bieng hopefull.....if its not the animals its the pumps......maybe just maybe one would have found refuge in hole or hidden in a nook

aquaman3680

None will survive they will all get eaten. Plus they have to be fed very small food, which most cant provide

lcstorc

You could try to catch some right after birth and move to another tank to give it a try. Feeding will be a challenge but maybe baby brine or oyster eggs would work. Really I have no idea but I would try it anyway.

Warnberg

"How to raise and train peppermint shrimp" not the same species but you would use the same principals to attempt to raise them.

lcstorc

Were you able to save any? I'm very curiois so I know what to do if I get so lucky with my fireshrimp.

Cougra

I think that you would need to have a seperate tank to keep the nepuli in if you want to actually raise some. A bare tank with a sponge filter would probably be your best option. A mature sponge filter will provide infosorians and it's possible to buy rotifer cultures and green water for a first food source. I think it would be interesting and challenging to try your hand at raising them.