IMG_4493.jpg

IMG_4491.jpg

IMG_4472.jpg

IMG_4480.jpg

IMG_4438.jpg

IMG_4568.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

boozeman

hey guys... I don't speak or understand portuguese...but, its easy to speak and understand any language using a translator ..I use http://babelfish.altavista.com it allows me to browse all the foreign language reefing forums
the speaking part isn't perfect because you do get some syntax errors but its good enough for both parties to understand, and as we all know reefing is a universal language :thumbup:

jmacieira

Hello to all

Today it was one more day of innovations in this aquarium.

Finally I got to fishhook (yes, it is true, same fishhook) to fish Hepathus 2 times (it already went back to the aquarium) Pygoplites and one of grown YT (that already has to go where).

Pygoplites walked to eat what didn't owe.

Exits:

1 Pygoplites diacanthus
1 Zebrassoma flavescens

The fish were too " smart " I will have to arrange other strategy for other YT.

After these exits, efectuei the introduction of 2 new fish.

Entrances:

Zebrassoma gemmatum

gemmatum.jpg

gemmatum2.jpg

[FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Euxiphipops navarchus[/SIZE][/FONT]

narvachus2.jpg

narvachus.jpg

Both fish were introduced her/it approximately 2 hours.

lcstorc

I love both versions, but have to say I really like the low spot in the middle of the after shot.
Beautiful tank.

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
Julio your breakin the bank...give that wallet a break will ya :lol: :lol: :lol:
The tank looks great, did you remove any of the Corals or just the rock ? How's the Angel behaving ?

jmacieira

Hello Roberto

5 acroporas formosas are removed.

The Angel this to eat everything. Many varied algae, red larves, artemia and spirolina.

My clams

crocea_1_.jpg

crocea.jpg

Last edited:

Titleist

Wow great work Julio. Always nice to see a fellow Portuguese do things right, as we are prone to do! :) Anyway Cheeks are you also Portuguese or did I already ask you that question before.

-Pete aka Ghostwriter aka Craque.

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
Titleist said:
Wow great work Julio. Always nice to see a fellow Portuguese do things right, as we are prone to do! :) Anyway Cheeks are you also Portuguese or did I already ask you that question before.

-Pete aka Ghostwriter aka Craque.

Hey Pete how you doin ? It's been a while, did you ever add the Anthias ?
Yes you did and yes I am :lol:

Titleist

Yes I did. I have three, 2 females and one male. Absolutely stunning addition. Nice to see you again. Its always great to see a familiar name/face whatever it is you say on the net.

-Pete

Titleist

Have to check that out. Thanks for the link. BTW I didn't mention it but they are lyretail anthias (Pseudanthias squamipinnis).

-Pete

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
Titleist said:
Have to check that out. Thanks for the link. BTW I didn't mention it but they are lyretail anthias (Pseudanthias squamipinnis).

-Pete

Great ! Now you have to start a thread and show them off :thumbup: