My mated pair of Dragon Gobies

gangstafish

They lay eggs all the time. Anyone have these?

Attachments

• craigs gangstas 003 (WinCE).jpg
    craigs gangstas 003 (WinCE).jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

lcstorc

Any chance of a bigger pic?
You can upload one to a photo hosting site like Photobucket and copy the img tag into your post.
I am curious to see what a dragon goby looks like.

seafansar

I had two, but they hated each other. I guess I ended up with 2 males or 2 females. My dad has one. That's really cool that yours are breeding. You ever going to try and raise the fry?

lcstorc

When you go to the image in Photobucket you will see a list of links to your picture. Choose the last one which says IMG code. When you click on it, it will be automatically copied to your clipboard. Then go back to your post and paste the link. The pic will then appear in the post.
If you move the photo in Photobucket then the link is broken and the pic will no longer appear.

lcstorc

It will they just have to be under a certain size. You can upload a pic directly to your post by using the go advanced button and then to manage attachments. You can use a larger photo by loading it in your RS photogalery and link from there. The only reason many of us use Photobucket is that you can load quite large pictures onto the site and linking them is easy.