My gallery

AJinNY

I added some pics to my gallery.....let me know what you all think.

Also my anemone is one of the pics....does it look right to you?

Thanks!

AJ

wooddood

the wood dude
well they all look good to me, your anemone looks bleached to me but so is mine and i have had it for a while but is showing signs of getting its color back. some of its tenecles are browning up hope thats a good sign. good luck with yours.

dave.;)

Craig Manoukian

AJ,

Lookin' good bud! You've already heard the bleaching thing with your anemone so hang in there and in time it will return to its' natural color.

I recategorized your photos, so when folks browse a photo forum they can see all the Fish, LPS, Soft Corals, Mobile Inverts, etc. Folks can always browse by gallery. In the future if you know the category please select when you upload the picture. You misSed the "Member Galleries - PLEASE DON'T POST TO THIS CATEGORY", EH?;)

AJinNY

Actually I DID see that - I just didnt know what to do with it. LOL

ANy idea on which corals I can add and where on the rock to put them so they stay put?

I also have a gorgeous rose bubble tip anemone...he is hiding in the back right now...but when in the front, it opens up and is gorgeous.

ANd why havent the percs taken up shop in the sebae?

wooddood

the wood dude
give the percs time it sometimes takes them a while to finally venture into the anemone. good luck.

dave.;)

Tosh_Auer

has it attached to that rock? It looks like its extended pretty well. If it attaches and has good light and fed(by you) then i think it'll have a good chance
Tosh

AJinNY

Well at first it was just rolling around...it couldnt find a home...then I sort of helped it along...it looks to me like it HAS attached itself.

I thought it would be best to leave it alone and not stress it out any further.

Is brown the color I should look for? And how long will this take assuming its ok?