My boy is 11 months old today

Brucey

Well, this is mostly for Gina, Doni and the other girls here. But just a few pics of my beautiful baby boy who is 11 months old today. I can remember starting a thread on here 20 months or so ago telling you guys that Louise was pregnant . . . . my god, I never knew how much my life would change. All I can say is that I'm SO GLAD that I got my reef to a position where it was virtually self maintaining. All it needs is fresh Kalk every week, a water change once a month and of course the fish need feeding. I don't have time for anything else. All you parents will understand why.

Anyway, just a few pics from the weekend (Look, I've got my Yankees cap on . . . . bought at the Yankees stadium 10 weeks ago now)

Brucey

Attachments

• DSCN0880.JPG
    DSCN0880.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 35
  • DSCN0886.JPG
    DSCN0886.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 34

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Awwwwww... he is adorable Brucey!!! Great photos! I know exactly what you mean about your life changing after having kids! whew~~ I've been blessed with an awesome daughter who is now 15 yrs old! It seems like she was just a toddler..... Time flys when you're having fun.... :)

Warnberg

Brucey, looks you have proven you can keep a kid for more than 11 months.... hahahaha just kidding...
Good looking young man you have there Brucey...
Yes I do know all about the time flying by...
My oldest Daughter is now 14 will be 15 in Augest, My oldest son is now 12 and soon to be 13, and my youngest son is 9 soon to be 10, all will be another year older by the end of October..... and between, football practice and games, school, homework, then soccer season (I coach), then basketball, then baseball and the holidays... it seems your life will pass you by before you know it.... Enjoy it now, slowdown and spend the time with your family, and take lots of pictures....

BigReepher

Good looking kid ya got there Brucey. He must get his looks from his momma, JK. You'll be amazed at how fast days, weeks, months, and years fly by with kids. I often wish my boy(9) and girl(8) could stay little forever. You got me all mushy seeing a happy dad and his happy son, there's just not enough of that anymore. Way to go Brucey.

Gina

RS STAFF
He's grown up so much! So hard to believe he's 11 months old already!! He is so handsome Brucey! I'm so happy for you!
Thank you for sharing your son with us!

Cheers!

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
Congrats Brucey he looks great ! Time does fly by, I can't believe my daughter is going to be going to school in a couple of months anyhow enjoy the time with the little guy they grow up quick :time:

BTW love the hat :bigbounce

Rougiem

Ichthy Inquisitor
PREMIUM
Great Pictures Brucey! Thank you for sharing. :)

I have been to Reading many times. I have relatives that live in Henley on Thames. Do you ever attend the Regatta there?

Cheers!

Last edited:

reef fanatic

Congrats....my wife is preggo with our 2nd child due in late August. It is such a wonderful thing, and every day seems to be better than the previous if you can believe it.

Scott

Brucey

Hey guys . . . . thanks for all the kind words . . . . yep, the little guys / girls grow on you more than you can ever imagine. It sounds like we have a lot of family members here on the board . . . .

Reef fanatic . . . . het congrats bud. Number two on the way eh. Your a brave man to face it a second time after knowing what it entails. Only joking. I guess we'll go for a second home run in a year or two.

Rougiem. Where are you based buddy ??? UK / US ???. It's funny but the Henley regatta is on our doorstep but if your local to the area it's just one of those places you avoid the weekend of the races (Last weekend in fact). But we do visit Henley on other occasions for a walk down the Thames etc. Only 15 mins drive from where I live.

Hi Cheeks. School eh. back to work for the misses then eh ???? Keep you in the coral accustom that your used too.

Right, gotto go to work
Brucey