My BioCube 32

Erik Stenberg

So I'm in my 3rd month with this tank everything is going very well for me as I've started with live sand have 20-25 lbs of live rock. Stock filtration with chemipure and ceramic media so far. I purchased the 115 skimmer but haven't cut up the back yet to fit it in. I'm thinking chamber two with the intank media basket is my best bet for this. I just ordered Steves led upgrade today for my tank with the hurricane controller plus temp probe. I'm stocked with two clowns, diamond goby( who is a pig) , purple fire fish, royal gramma, skunk cleaner shrimp, peppermint shrimp, seven snails and one hermit crab (was sold to me as another snail lol) while acclimating I noticed he had hijacked a snail shell so we will see how it goes with him. I just added a small Xenia frag yesterday to see how it does before I add any others. Using Aqua Forest Suppliments for the corals. The stand is custom made by a friend of mine and I love it compared to the black one sold. That's all for now if any of you experienced reefers want to suggest anything to me or which corals from your experience would be good for me, please let me know, I do research every night but there is a lot to learn.

Erik Stenberg

great start - pretty scape - cheers for starting a thread & sharing !
Thank you, I'm already addicted to reefing and I'm still pretty new, I don't get much done at night anymore as I find myself obsessing the possibilities, lol. I went in to this like I want tons of crabs and snails and everything odd but have become a research junkie and have learned a lot about what can coexist together and planning ahead and doing this the right way. I've had fish only salt tanks before with good results but the many layers of reefing is exciting as can be for me