My 90g Progress! Lots of pics!

icedgxe

Here is some pics of the progress of my 90g reef. It is coming along slowly but surely. Here are the pics...feel free to ask any questions.

Sorry for the picture quality...I am still learning how to take good tank pics.

297370898.jpg

297370962.jpg

297371017.jpg

288464861.jpg

297371137.jpg

297371238.jpg

297371365.jpg

297371473.jpg

JoJo

Ice, your tank is off to a superb start. Pics quality are fantastic too. Whats the rest of your set up look like? Sump size, type of return pump, ect.

Last edited:

icedgxe

Thanks a lot!! Sump size is 20gH, I am using a mag drive 7 return pump, 4 hydor koralia 2's on a natural wave timer, euro reef rs135 skimmer, aqua c poly reactor filled with seachem sea gel, small fuge with ball of chaeto with 6500k light, current usa sun pod with phoenix 14k's, spectrapure auto top off, ranco temp. contoller, visi-therm stealth heater....hmmm there is probably more but that's all I can think of right now.

Wow, we've got a lot of the same fish. My tank's got a banggai, a gramma, a percula, and a lawnmower blenny as well as some firefish and a purple firefish. What else do you have in there? Looks like maybe an anthias or something in the background?

JFK_Jr

PREMIUM
I like what you've done there... :thumbup:

Your setup also sounds good... are you planning on running a calcium reactor and/or kalkwasser reactor?

If not... you should think about it as your tank matures.

rmlevasseur

Looks awesome. How 'bout the nitty gritty on the equipment. Did you go starphire because those pics are really clear.

icedgxe

Thanks everyone! The tank is an aga w/built in overflow. I do plan on getting a calcium reactor soon. Just have to let the wallet recuperate for a while. As far as the rock work goes I tried to go for two islands simulating a patch reef. I think it worked out well.

Emg

you might want to check out the top of your mushroom it looks like a few flatworms are on it.

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing.......

VERY nice tank ! The pics are great too....not too shabby Iced ! ;)

BTW.....that lawnmower pic would look FANTASTIC on the cover of some calendar Iced !

297370962.jpg

icedgxe

thanks everyone! I thought the same thing about the shroom originally but those bumps have been on it since the tank was started and they never move, always stay put and under closer inspection they don't look like flatworms but I will double check.

icedgxe

here are some older pics of the shroom for reference. The last pic is a smaller shroom that is showing some great growth.

298184580.jpg

298184598.jpg

298184591.jpg