My 4 Month old 90 gallon!!

Michael_Lambert

The tank was setup about 4 months ago....
Well its a 90 gallon Drilled tank!.. single overflow... with a Mag 12 as the return to the tank with duel Lockline nozzels.
Running a 20 gallon sump with a Berlin Classic skimmer.

I have around 100 pounds of rock and many many corals!.. as for fish, I have a Blue regal tang, 2 Clownfish, Midas blennie and 3 Chrmois.. all get along great and are healthy!

Lighting currently is a single 175 watt 10 on the left side of the tank and a VHO actinc and 10k over the whole tank.. I do have a new light setup comming soon!.. and will be running 20k bulbs!

here are some pictures i hope you like!

659leftside.JPG

659Canter.JPG

659Rightside.JPG

My cocoworm!
659Cocoworm.JPG

My leather frag..
659Leather.JPG

And some exiena
659Exiena.JPG

Michael_Lambert

Well im really disapointed with the look of them under this Halide!.. really really not what i expected out of a 10k Bulb!! ..Its a Hello lights bulb! but once i get the new lights running!.. things will look MUCH MUCH Better.. Will bring out the colors.. I hope!

659Zoos.JPG

and yes... There are PINK Zoos!!! :)

659Morezoos.JPG

659And_more.JPG

Thanks Everyone.. i hope you enjoyed!!!

Michael

Spooda420

looks great, you buy the zoos that large or have they grown? last time you posted pics i did not think they where that big.

c

Michael_Lambert

Nope.. they have Grown alot.. I feed the tank daily with Live Pytho that i culture and Cycloze-eze and the stuff just grows like weeds!