MrCoral.com

WOW, what a TERRIFIC first experience in buying from Sonny at MrCoral.com. The shipping was fantastic, Sonny even let me know via mail that there was a flight delay coming out of Kentucky due to mechanical reasons. Luckily, they were able to fix it and the package still arrived next day from shipment.

Everything was packed great as well, nice little box with styro inserts, newpaper on bottom for cushion, everything double bagged in little frag bags, then bagged again in a larger bag and another bunch of newpapers on top for more cushion.

I had a question about the tiger sponge I got and Sonny didn't hesitate to respond with a quickness as well.

GREAT EXPERIENCE! I will definitely be doing business with Sonny and MrCoral.com again very soon!

I'll try to get a photo before bringing it down to a little more shade. The frag I got was about 1/2" as Sonny stated ... it's more of the blue part instead of the striping, which is cool ... it will be neat to watch it grow and expand. Let me see what I can do about that pic. :)

seafansar

I think they sent me the wrong acan when I ordered from them and the others really don't look like they do in the pictures. I also wish they would have the option to use FedEx.

I ordered from here one time and my order was short a zoa frag. After numerous e-mails to get this matter straightened out I gave up, which I am sure this is what they wanted me to do. I am still waiting to see if they will ship my MrCoral Lord of the rings zoa for which I paid $39.95. I got the impression that they wanted me to place another order so they wouldn't have to pay shipping again on a short order. Sometimes you need to absorb a loss in order to find out what level of customer service you will get. I manage a collision center and if you are not satisfied with my service, I make it right at my expense!