MRC calcium reactor 4 sale

Mini-Reef

I'm selling a My Reef Creations CR-2 dual chamber calcium reactor. According to the MRC website this reactor will support up to a 500 gallon aquarium. It is only 8 months old and in near perfect condition. Also included is a dual gauge regulator and precision needle valve made by Reef fanatic. This set-up includes the CO2 package offered on www.myreefcreations.com website which includes the Mag2 pump, bubble counter, and CO2 lines. Both chambers are full of Carib-sea's ARM media as well. The only thing you will need to have to get it up and running is a CO2 bottle and a water supply pump. It is currently running on my tank right now so I will clean up the reactor and rinse the media with RO/DI water before shipping. I'm asking $350.00 or best offer plus exact shipping.

I am also selling a Red Sea Wavemaster Pro. It is in good condition and works well. See its features here: http://www.redseafish.com/Product.asp?dir=y&CatId=-1&SubID=45&proID=184. I'm asking $75 or best offer plus exact shipping.

I will only except payment through PayPal for both items. If your interested in either one please PM me here on RS or email me at Bigjbjnospam@cox.net, remove the no spam.

Mini-Reef

Heres another bump. As much as I hate to do it I'd be willing to take $325 for it shipped. I have pictures on request, just PM me your email address and I'll send them to you. This is a pretty good deal considering I've got over $500 invested in it. The Wavemaster Pro is still available as well. :)