Mr Bojangles 120g Money pit!

NOOOO! Well it looks like my Galaxia (to the right of the rockamajig) has started to recede and it doesnt look good. I hope it makes it, or my wife is gana be mad at me

I know I bumped it when putting the PH cover in, but that was a tiny spot, I dont know why the whole colony is fading....... my wife's gana kill me when she finds out

Frans

TJ how the Galaxia looking tonight?

FYI, form the look of your lattest Maxi-Mod we put you to work at this months BARS meeting:)

well, its gone, 2 days disappeared! Now my purple cap (also saved from the hurricane) is looking like it has a case of RTN, so I fragged a piece and cut off the infected tissue. I hope this helps.

PS- my wife took it well, but as always its my fault (I have learned in marriage to just agree ; P )

well its been a bit, but I have been tinkering away, and getting ready for a baby has made it a bit tougher to get to the tank. Well I have gotten a few more frags, lots of sps and some zoos (thanks Lynn!)

I finally got my frag tank up and running and I hope it works out well., I plan on fragging a bunch of stuff if it works well.

3583_387999.JPG

3583_388000.JPG

fishheads

You know mr bo,i have had that same problem with galaxie coral one lil bump and the whole thing starts to go.luckily i busted a hunk off before it dissapered..go figure i thought the damaged frag would have surely died,he didnt, now i have a small piece of galaxie, instead of a 1 lb piece that is now LR

murkywaters

Just flashed thru this thread and had to tell you I love the way you built your cabinet/stand. Looks great. The tank looks great too

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Everything looks awesome! I like how you hid the pumps/ph with the egg crate and rock. Next time your LPS starts receeding (probably brown jelly disease), dip it in an iodine solution.

Thanks guys, I will keep that in mind next time it happens. I guess its like RTN for SPS, but I did manage to save the one cap that was going by doing the same thing as you guys said.

Well I have more bad news..... seems nothing ever good always happens right? I have flat worms! Bad! my six line cant keep up! So I intervened today and made a flat worm vacuum with rigid airline, tubing, and a pantyhose, I guess daily I am gana have to keep sucking them up hu?

ALSO!!!! My Co2 tank went dry. I must have a leak somewhere since I just filled it up Saturday! There goes $15!