Moving Day Approaches!!

Hey Everyone... It's been a while since I've posted anything besides photos on here.

Well, I've been looking for a new job for a while now and as luck would have it the best offer I've received is on the other side of the country. So next week I pack it up and move to Maryland! I had to give away some of my best corals along with my livestock. Not really thrilled about that, but no one here would hold them for me and ship them once I got situated there. I'm sure the new local FS's will be happy to see me coming... LoL

One benefit in the relocation, I'll be changing my sump design considerably since it wasn't very user friendly the way I had it. Things were just too hard to access. I'm currently brainstorming on my new set up.

Well, I'll be back sometime soon... Good reefing to all...
JDG

lcstorc

Good luck on the move. I look forward to seing the tank once again when you get settled. Now you have a chance to change all the things you always wanted to change like the sump.

iamkellogg

Good luck on the move and have a safe trip! It can be exciting starting over. I hope your new job is perfect for you.

Kelly