Moving a tank downstairs.

Hello people,
Today i'm moving my tank downstairs. This is what i plan on doing draining down water too 10 gallon buckets put my 2 fish in there. but im not sure what to do with my anemone should i leave it in the tank or take it out and put it with my clownfish. now i have a 46 gallon bow tank. has anyone ever done this before i need alittle advise i plan on adding more sand to it as well. i am also a little worried about it going trough another cycle will this happen im not changing any water or anything just adding more sand to it.
thanx in advance :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I've moved a 90 gallon with the water and a slew of fish from 2 hours away and then down the stairs. i wouldn't worry about cycling too much. Just put live critters in clean 5 gallon buckets. You should be good to go.

GREYBOLT03

Just make sure you rinse and clean the new sand very well and you will be good to go I would move the anem in the bucket with the clown to be safe....

bmplank86

Has been struck by the ban stick
Did you do the move? I just did the exact same thing you are doing.

I bought new sand for my new tank.
I put it all in a bucket and filled it with RO water and you would be amazed with how think and cloudy the water was when I rinsed the sand. I threw in a powerhead and let it sit for a few hours.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?j4v1dz