Movie Quotes

Witfull

Sleepless In Seattle

"And most recently of all, a "Roman Toga Party" was held from which we have received more than two dozen reports of individual acts of perversion SO profound and disgusting that decorum prohibits listing them here."

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
Animal House

"Hope you brought your wood screw cause I'm about to blow your doors clean off"

Witfull

restart~

"Sonny, true love is the greatest thing, in the world-except for a nice MLT - mutton, lettuce and tomato sandwich, where the mutton is lean and the tomato is ripe"

Rougiem

Ichthy Inquisitor
PREMIUM
The Princess Bride

"You stink. You smell like beef and cheese. You don't smell like Santa."

Witfull

Elf

No siree! We're going out the good ol' fashioned way. Prancer and Dancer and Donder and Blitzen, and Vixen and Nixon... oh, consarnit I get those names mixed up, but the KIDS know their names

Gina

RS STAFF
Santa Claus Conquers The Martians.

...I'll just sit here and be quiet, just in case they do suspect me. They're probably watching me. Well, let them. Let them see what kind of a person I am. I'm not even going to swat that fly. I hope they are watching. They'll see. They'll see and they'll know and they'll say, 'Why, she wouldn't even harm a fly....

Witfull

Labyrinth

When you vote, you are exercising political authority, you're using force. And force my friends is violence. The supreme authority from which all other authorities are derived.