More of intranick's crazy gibberish

mps9506

I'd imagine that could be implemented pretty easily with the controller kits already on the market. That said, I'm not sure what the advantage would be for having your aquarium twitter when the salinity is high or temp is high. Systems are already out that will email you or sms message you when a parameter is out of whack, and if you just want logs that people can follow, there are programs that will live feed your parameters to your webpage.

Now if I could twitter to the tank and tell it to cut off the lights or shut off pumps etc, that could be pretty cool.

Intranick

I'd imagine that could be implemented pretty easily with the controller kits already on the market. That said, I'm not sure what the advantage would be for having your aquarium twitter when the salinity is high or temp is high. Systems are already out that will email you or sms message you when a parameter is out of whack, and if you just want logs that people can follow, there are programs that will live feed your parameters to your webpage.

Now if I could twitter to the tank and tell it to cut off the lights or shut off pumps etc, that could be pretty cool.

you know what? thats an awesome idea! you could have it wget the page and search for new entries