More intuitive link title

jimeluiz

Hey guys - I was just introducing a newbie to RS and telling him how great a resource it is. He is just beginning the research phase of thinking his tank/set up through. I wanted to direct him to our Knowlegebase (remember that?) for access to all those outstanding articles on everything you can imagine. It used to be a link on the left of the Home Page.

Then I remembered that it was morphed into the Reef Index during one of Travis' latenight value-added brainstorms.

But I couldn't find that link either.

So I clicked around and discovered that the link I wanted to tell my new friend about is in the Partner Sites and called "Reef Aquarium"

That does not seem to be the most intuitive name in the most intuitive frame/grouping. If I were just looking for a resource area to do some research on various topics... I think I would have to stumble on this.

Not being hip to the nomenclature/guidelines/information archetecture associated with the "back of the house" I'm not sure what to suggest. But I did want to report back on my difficulty finding this valuable resource (and from a guy who has been here all along.)

Just a thought.

Jim

mps9506

A lot of the links in the knowledgebase were old and dead as websites changed etc. We are trying to get as many people to work on reefpedia, which works like wiki
Main Page - ReefPedia
I would suggest this for now.