mnreefmans clams

Maxx

Those look great Clint. I love the green one on the right!
Can you take a pic of the left most one w/ some more light on it? It loks like there is some nice colors there just being hidden in the shadows.
Nick

Maxx

Looks like you've got a tankful of Lucky Charms!!!
You know, the cereal w/ that goofy leprechaun..."Green hearts, yellow moon, blue diamonds..." etc....
Nick

LuckyInk

Reef Painter
Originally posted by Maxx
You know, the cereal w/ that goofy leprechaun..."Green hearts, yellow moon, blue diamonds..." etc....
Nick
HEY!!!! I resemble that remark!!!!

NaH2O

Contributing Member
Originally posted by Maxx
Nick

Ummm....Maxx? If you are going to quote, you should try and get it somewhere in the ball park....Pink hearts, yellow moons, orange stars, green clovers, blue diamonds, and purple horseshoes.

Maxx

Originally posted by NaH2O
Ummm....Maxx? If you are going to quote, you should try and get it somewhere in the ball park....Pink hearts, yellow moons, orange stars, green clovers, blue diamonds, and purple horseshoes.
Whatever....I didnt eat the stuff, just suffered thru the advertisements watching Saturday morning cartoons....last week.
Nick

NaH2O

Contributing Member
Me either....we weren't allowed any "sugary" cereals at my house. Clint, sorry to degenerate your thread...I'm just getting you back for the Chicago fan comment. ;)