Mini's Resurrection 20g build

Long time no post everyone. :wave:

Well it's been a crazy and busy summer.

I've been working in the oil field and that place isn't fish friendly. So my parents were suppose to be taking care of my fish, but that didn't happen. They're a complete wreck, starving plants, fat fish, screwed up water parameters and mushrooms every where in the reef vase, but that one is a different story.

Any who I've been back at college since August, but I've been missing something in my new place, aka the fish. Since my new place won't allow multiple tanks, I've decided to move up to a bigger tank, a 20g long, and combine.

And here she is....

100_1100.jpg

To get a few stats out of the way, I'm using the same work lights as on my 10g build awhile ago with the same type of 6500k bulbs. Past tanks I would leave it at that. However for this one I'm using my old Coralife HO T5 with dual 10k bulbs as an experiment.

100_1101.jpg

100_1102JPG.jpg

Filtration is my old Ehiem 2215 off of the 55g since it finally started leaking after 17 years of service. I'll be fabbing up a DIY lily pipe for the return. Thread on that here: DIY Lily Pipe for Nano tank

100_1105.jpg

100_1106.jpg

CO2 will be the DIY route with a bubble ladder.

Substrate I haven't decided completely upon just yet, most likely Flourite mixed with something.

Same thing goes for the plants. Expect Dwarf Baby Tears and Dwarf Hairgrass though.

That's all for now. Say hi to the fish while they wait.

100_1107.jpg

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
Cool Project :D

You've been MIA for a while glad to see your back in action.