Merry Christmas Reef Sanctuary!

RogueCorps

Hey Stoney,

Darn, I'm going to pass on the raffle because I don't have an immediate need for a reactor. "Want" is another story... A reactor would look a funny on a little nano anyways. :D

Just wanted to say that that's really nice and generous of you. Merry Christmas eh?! :D

-Rogue

advntrsekrs

I am hoping for a "reef " christmas and this could be part of it all. Thanks for the chance. It would be nice if we all had something to offer (then again I guess that is what all this free advice is). Oh and I just wanted to say, that I have been very good this year SANTA!
:D :D :D

wooddood

the wood dude
merry christmas pat may santa bring you and yours everything you wish for.have a safe and happy holiday season your one great guy thank you.

jimeluiz

Sneaking in late... crossing my fingers!! THANKS - and Merry Christmas. The reactor would be great as I prepare my set up for our upcoming one month vacation abroad. COOL! :clink:

StoneyReef

No Longer a Member
Did wine sampling today at a few liquor stores, and I came home with two bottles of wine, a 6pk of Guiness and a gallon of mogan David concord . . . Tentatively I think about 10pm on Christmas I will be collecting the names from this thread. Of course if we finish off that much wine, perhaps it may be much later!!!! :D Just a heads up for you procrastinators who are out today buying those last minute christmas presents!

Playa

Merry Christmas everyone and Cheers to you Stoney for your good spirit during the Holidays!

Luis

Gina

RS STAFF
Merry Christmas!
Heading to Indy today. Have a great day and hope everyone's wishes come true!

Gina and Mark