j/k I love my shark
But I do love that shot :invisible
S

reefrunner

Contributing Member
I told you my opinion about this awhile ago...it hasn't changed
wink1.gif

Pro_builder

Travis, Go for it, I think that it is only right. You have done so much for this board, you deserve this much.

Jakets

Travis I don't feel you even need to ask. Your photos are a great resource and should be advertised on this site.
But please get ride of the Football Av's I don't know who anyone is without their traditional Av.

J

Icebox

I do not see a problem with it at all. I look forward to being able to supporting our sponsors. As far as tieing it into your other site, I think you are on the right track and have everyones interests in mind... not just yours.

Thanks for asking, and GO FOR IT!!!

NaH2O

Contributing Member
Originally posted by Maxx
The only potential issue I could conceive of would be if someone else who focused in primarily on reef portraiture wanted to sponsor as well and they were refused. Even then I think that since this a private board, you're really discussing an ethics issue rather than a legal issue. You've done more than demonstrate your ability to be fair and magnanimous w/ others when you posted previously that a former administrator of a different board would be welcomed here on this one. That in and of itself impressed the snot out of me. I consider myself a fair and reasonably minded person and I don't think that I would have gone that far....
Go for it...just be sure to charge yourself appropriately, as I would hate for this to turn into an Enron/Tyco debacle.... :D
Nick

Nick, I couldn't have said it better!

UnderWaterParadise

my name is Rob and I'm a Zooaholic
Go for it Trav, You have done so much for the site and have helped the members many times. BTW, you are a stand up guy to even ask this question IMO

mojoreef

Just a reefer
WOW Travis I didnt even knew you had that site, lol, looks great, drop by my place and I will give you some new material.
Your plan sounds great go for it.

Mike

SaltyDog

I vote yes.
PS Your photos are outstanding. :thumbup:
Also just want to say thanks to you, Reeflady, and all the others who have created RSF.
Henry

Last edited:

ReefLady

Staff member
Hey SaltyDog, welcome to the party! :wave:

Thanks for the blessings everyone, it means a lot to know I've got you guys behind me BEFORE doing this.

BTW, if anyone disagrees but doesn't want to air it out publicly, please PM myself or Teri, always.

sorcerer

Court Computer Wiz
I don't see any problem with it, go ahead...
I also really apprecaite your candor and the chance to have some input.

Craig Manoukian

I think the idea stinks!;) When are the discounts gonna start?

In all seriousness, you are one of the most consistently honest individualls I have run across. Your disclaimer about your Zos on your site is proof that this olive branch is truly what you are made of. You are a blessing to this reef community and I know you are above reproach and will make any situation right as we move forward and things morph.

Congats to all who stepped forward to support Travis, you will be rewarded!

:) :D :cool: ;) :p :smirk:

Maxx

nick that was profound, well thought out, insightful and who wrote it for you.
LOL...
*Southern accent*
Momma wrote it fer me....

BTW, I am originally from Valdosta GA. So I don't wanna here about anyone getting their back hairs all riled up about discrimination or derogatory stereotypes of the South. My cousin Matt sounds that dumb an I tease him about it til the big toothless freak cries....then I buy him some Skoal an we're back to bein buddies agin....biggest wuss of a nine year old I've ever seen......
Nick

Maxx

I sincerely apologize if any found the above post offensive....
My cousin Matt is really 28 and he's not toothless...he's got two left....