Member Classifications?

SaltyQueen

Just wondering... I noticed some of the member status classifications have now changed to Tunicate, etc... Out of curiosity's sake, can someone tell us what the different rankings & clasifications are? Thanks! :)

Cosmic

I think it's top-secret information at this time, but we'll be more than happy to divulge that information at our earliest possible convenience ;)

Cos

Witfull

Originally posted by Cosmic
I think it's top-secret information at this time, but we'll be more than happy to divulge that information at our earliest possible convenience ;)

Cos

in other words....i have no idea!!

ReefLady

Staff member
can someone tell us what the different rankings & clasifications are?

They don't mean anything, other than the number of total posts that you have...

What, you guys don't like to be surprised?

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

SaltyQueen

I was just kind of wondering what the different ones were- like if there was a list of what they all are, guess I'll have to wait & see what I change to next... :)

Craig Manoukian

Pay attention to the number of posts and the names and you should be able to figure it out over time. We wouldn't want to spoil all the fun now would we?

:) :D :cool: ;) :p :smirk:

ReefLady

Staff member
there is no clasification,
WE ARE ALL REEFERS.

Yeah, except I think I threw a "Hermit Crab" one in there just for you, Dave. LOL

Just kidding. I purposefully did not include any "crab" designations .... because I just could not fathom Wit with "Sally Lightfoot" next to his name ...

:p :spinner: :bouncer: :laughroll