~May Photo Contest~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
It's photo contest time again!! Show off your softies! :bigbounce The prize will be bragging rights and the winning photo featured on the home page for one month! Please review the entry regulations below and GOOD LUCK!!

Rules:
1) One photo per contestant,
2) Photo subject matter must be a soft coral,
3) Photos that have previously won any other contest are not allowed,
4) Photos MUST be uploaded to this forum by midnight (EST) April 30th: http://www.reefsanctuary.com/photopost/showgallery.php/cat/528 ,
5) A voting poll for all submitted photos will be available May 1st and will remain open until May 8th. The winner will be announced on April 9th.
6) Sorry, no moderators nor admins allowed to play in this game.

Once you upload your photo into the May Photo Contest Gallery, post it here so we can see it! Karma to all contestants :)

Here's my contribution this month. Pink Planet Zoas :drooool:

maycontest.jpg

Gina

RS STAFF
I think the members should have a photo contest for the mods so we can play too!! LOL J/K!!!

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Gina said:
I think the members should have a photo contest for the mods so we can play too!! LOL J/K!!!

...humm... if we could only eliminate travis from entering.... :tongue:

ReefLady

Staff member
Come pry it from my cold dead hands Tx29.

If you guys want to include mods, that's fine with me, I won't participate either way. ;)

Gina

RS STAFF
Just having some fun and :bump: ing this thread back to the top Travis. We don't really want to play. :rolleyes: :bigbounce

Status
Not open for further replies.