Maxspect Razors reviews please add on

Basile

I must say how i appreciated Maxspect Razors simplicity and design . So much over the top merchandise out there. The Razors on the other hand do exactly what they're suppose to do; light up your tank with a timer and with simplicity in mind.

No complex pricy programs that we don't need and its so affordable i could buy 4 for my 2 tanks. They've been running now for 8 months and no problem, i bought the new 120o lens which was a great idea. It gave a better coverage for my 24" wide tank.

The wing shape strips stay very cool no heat issues, you don't hear the fan if they start, you can't tell anyway. And they're easy to install. And are very slick looking too.

The customer service is very good too; In one of them a loose piece of plastic caused a malfunction and within a week it was fixed and returned to me ,its been working ever since.

Easy to install as well. I have 2 X 27" 16 K for my main tank and for my display fuge 1X 20" 10K 1X 27" 10K .

Having talked to others who bought more expensive ones with the disco stuff included(storm, cloudy days etc) they admit not using it or very little and wasting money on those extras that they don't use , because it doesn't contribute to the corals growth anyway.

So save your money , and get value for money and buy a good lighting system that does the job simply beautifly.

Photo802.jpg

Photo803.jpg

Photo702.jpg

I write big for my iphone friends.

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
I don't own maxspect leds but I couldn't agree with you more about getting lights that have a proper spectrum and the right kind of controllability! You don't need bells and whistles as it's only for showing off and doesn't really help the tank in any way, shape or form. I have my leds which do what they need to and have the right colours and programming, nothing fancy but a solid unit that does exactly what I need it too!