Matts 500 gallon funhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
I did move a few larger rocks to the dt n dropped water level by an inch. Just these things r so shallow every inch matters. Its a man thing.

........reefers rock!

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
+1 I was going to say to make something that has a larger strained opening but that looks like the right ticket.

I'd still work on reducing the water level in the sump or DT though.
no pics of sump yet for solutions, maybe he secretly enjoys making Mrs Mayor angry? a desire for punishment is not uncommon amongst leaders and the capitalist elite

dmatt88

no pics of sump yet for solutions, maybe he secretly enjoys making Mrs Mayor angry? a desire for punishment is not uncommon amongst leaders and the capitalist elite

Oh the sump will hold an extra 50 gallons, the pump chamber only about 5 to avoid this. Its dark in the room or id snap pics but the sump is probably in page 450 or so.

........reefers rock!

dmatt88

hey my fix only cost about 49 cents

I think that's the route I'm taking buddy. I think my back up drain failed because I'm missing a damsel. Guess I know now he's not hiding.

Plus the damn clear plastic line SUCKS. Wish id have hard plumbed.

........reefers rock!

engineer goby

clarki.jpg

Just thought I would share my Clarkis with this thread. First fish post in what 300 pages?

dmatt88

One of 3 candy canes in the tank. I call it root beer candy cane. Well well price just went up 50%

........reefers rock!

danewell

dmatt88 said:
One of 3 candy canes in the tank. I call it root beer candy cane. Well well price just went up 50%

........reefers rock!

Nice. They should be real happy after the 3 hour water change earlier today.

Matt wears a snorkel and goggles to perform water changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.