Matties 20 G in da Sanctuary 7mo old

mattie

RS Sponsor
on the top left side it's a green-eyed cup coral from fiji very slow grower (my Second Coral purchase). i have been thinking about the idea of lowering it down or trading it becouse it does not like my lighting it shrivels up under my new lights and then opens fully in the dark where as with only 130watts PC it would open up most of the time. but since it is a slow grower i have keeped it but if my yellow turbinaria gets to big or any of the caps it gonna be Frag Time :)

mattie

RS Sponsor
a couple weeks later

a couple chnages some new sps stuffs green mili frga purple acro frag tricolor acrofrag and a new 2-3inch maxima clam i and others are very curiuos as to how this little guy will do under my 260watt PC lighting he is mostly black with white specs and few brown spoches and blue specs inside, i have seen others color up well as they mature so i am hoping i am as lucky

EdgeKrusher

Sweet tank! :D

A questiong for all you guru's out there. I've seen such explosive growth of Zoos in everybody's tanks. But in mine, I've only seen one polyp grow from one of the colonies I have. It started with only one polyp now it has two, but it won't grow anymore, same for my green and orange zoo colony. What is your secret? It's been about 5 months since I've seen any growth. shrooms, and leathers are growing and shrooms are reproducing.

Thanks

And sorry for high jacking the thread mattie

EK

mattie

RS Sponsor
edge
1 polyp to 2 is 100% growth so i would not worry to much
adding small amount of phyto and just do your best to keep the water at ideal conditions Ca Alk Ni Ph out side of having decent lights is all i can sudgest