marine world

tally

hi all i didnt really introduce myself the first time, i went straight for the kill with a question, sorry. i'm dave i live near warrington in the uk. i've had my jewel 260 bow shaped tank nearly 3 years now but i'm still learning. i've lots of live rock and soft and hard corals[dont know half their names], 4 white lights and 2 moonlights[arcadia]. 1 regal tang, 1yellow tang, 1 copperband butterfly i've had him for 18 months and have'nt seen any aiptasia since, 1 black and white clown, 1 orange skunk, 1 orchid dottyback, 1 small orbic batfish and a small longhorn cowfish. i've 2 bloodshrimps and 1 cleaner, turbo snails and hermit crabs and a sandshifting starfish. its all going well apart from the bit of red slime i got this year, hopefully woodstocks advice will sort that out. nice to be on board anyway....ps .. do you get marine world in the states??

Craig Manoukian

Marine World is a popular tourist attraction here in the United States, is that what you were referring too? Welcome to RS tally!

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
:hallo: Hello again Tally :D Sounds like you have a nice set up.... but your gallery is empty :p

mps9506

No marine world here. We do have a new magazine called Coral. Based off the Korral (sp?) magazine in Germany. I have a subscription to Coral and highly recomend it :)
Good to have more international members.

Boomer

Reef Sanctuary's Mr. Wizard
Marine World has just become available. It is a mag form the UK. I have not seen it yet and it is only available by subscription but is in a few stores. I do not think much of the staff writers. I also get Corals.

http://www.marineworldmagazine.com/

philldw

Hi, I get the magazine 'marine world' by subscription here in the UK but it is available in most of the good marine fishkeeping shops. I know they are entering the USA market with support of people like Bob Goemanns.
the magazine itself is superb! aimed purely at the marine hobbyist!They are, however, having a delay with the latest issue due to illness.It is released once very 2 months, the latest isuue should be no 25! with no 26 about to be produced.
The stockist listed for the USA (so far) is...
Aqua Touch,12040 North 32nd Street
Phoenix, Ariazona,85028
Hope this helps!...go for it1 Dave

tally

hey woodstock, i've been trying all day to put photos on here and i just have'nt got a clue what to do, i go into upload photos, follow all the instructions, then it says please be patience, then says exceeds file size or unacceptable format, i became a contributed member hoping that would help also. i'm really stuck