Marine Aquarium Expo April 5-6 2008 In Southern California!

MadMax

Introducing:
THE 1ST ANNUAL MARINE AQUARIUM EXPO (MAX)
Orange County Fair & Exposition Center
88 Fair Drive, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
TWO FULL DAYS! April 5-6 2008!

Saturday, April 5th: 12:00 Noon to 8:00 PM
Sunday, April 6th: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM

MAX is being held in building #12; a 22,000 sq. ft. fully-enclosed, climate-controlled exhibit hall and adjoining 7,000 sq ft. covered Courtyard

Admission: Adults - $10.00 / Seniors - $5.00 / Children 12 & under are Free!

• Over 100 Exhibitors’ Booths!
• Manufacturers, Wholesalers, Retailers, Hobbyists
• Livegoods/Drygoods/Displays/Exhibits/Frags and More!
• 8 Major Speakers: Paletta, Fenner, Blundell, Adams, Burr, etc.
• Children's “Touch Tank” and Marine Educational Presentation
• Multiple Workshops & Demonstrations (6 local clubs participating)
• HUGE RAFFLES with Incredible Prizes! (tickets only $2 each)
(Special Note: 50% of ALL Raffle Proceeds to go to preselected public charities)

Reasons to Travel to MAX:
1) EIGHT major hotels are participating with special discounted rates:
MarineAquariumExpo.com - Map and Directions
2) John Wayne Airport (SNA) is only 5 minutes away and VERY convenient:
3) OVER 100 vendors, businesses, clubs, and other organizations participating in MAX!
4) We have Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm, Hollywood, Beaches, etc. literally minutes away!
Make this an opportunity to take a mini-vacation to SoCal for the weekend!

MAX is a family-oriented event, so bring everyone for a spectacular weekend of exhibits, displays, workshops, food, entertainment, and more. Come join over 3,000 of your fellow hobbyists, vendors, and speakers who travel from all over the United States to participate. Marine Aquarium Expo is the largest show of its kind in North America, right here in beautiful Southern California! This is certainly not an event you will want to miss!

For more information, visit us at:
MarineAquariumExpo.com - Homepage

MadMax

Thanks Travis,
If anyone has any questions about this event, please post them here and I'll update every other day or so. This is going to be a tremendous event and not one you will want to miss! Make a mini vacation out of it and come to Southern California for the weekend. This is something you can afford to bring the entire family to. (less than a hundred bucks a night and upto 5 persons at the Holiday Inn, CostaMesa; you just can't beat that!)

AQTCJAK

RS Sponsor
NorCal Aquatics & Pet my new company will be attending. With this new project of ours I can go to all of them for a good reason

MadMax

NorCal Aquatics & Pet my new company will be attending. With this new project of ours I can go to all of them for a good reason

If anyone would like to exhibit at Marine Aquarium Expo, please contact me as there are still some booths available for rent. A 10'x10' booth for both days (including all electricity, pipe-n-drape, table(s), chairs, even saltwater) is only $800 if booked before January 1. The promotional benefits are incredible considering the 3,000 anticipated attendees that will be there.

Just as important (if not more) don't forget this is also an opportunity to develope close personal contacts with 100 other manufacturers, retailers, wholesalers, etc. in a "closed-to-the-public" setup day on Friday April 4.

e-mail: quidproquo820@aol.com

MadMax

Merry Christmas everyone!
I trust you all had a wonderful time with your families and friends.
I hope you are optomistically Looking forward to the new year.
We wish you all the best!

Sincerely,
Kevin Adams

vdituri

I'm going to have to check my calendar for that one.
Finally something in my hemisphere. lol

MadMax

Hi Everyone,
We just finalized the speaker's schedule today....

Schedule of Speakers for Marine Aquarium Expo 2008:

Saturday, April 5, 2008
12:00 Noon - Open
1:00PM - Jake Adams "Water Flow is more Important than Light!"
2:30PM - Adam Blundell "Filtration"
4:00PM - Mike Paletta "Setting up a Large Reef Tank"
5:30PM - Frank Burr - "Quarantine for Reef Systems"
7:00PM - Sat. Main Drawing
8:00PM - Close

Sunday, April 6, 2008
10:00AM - Open
11:00AM - Ike Eigenbrode "Coral Nutrition"
12:30PM - Marc Levenson "Acrylic Sumps"
2:00PM - Bob Fenner "Aleviating Allelopathogenic Effects in Captive Reefs"
3:30PM - Susan Zaleski "Caulerpa Taxifolia Outreach Program
5:00PM - Sun. Main Drawing
6:00PM - Close

Please see the MAX website for the latest updates:
MarineAquariumExpo.com - Homepage

MadMax

Don't forget that we have 8 awesome hotels with heavily discounted rates averaging $100 per night for you out-of-town travelers. All eight hotels are within a couple miles of the fairgrounds.

We recommend booking early as choice rooms fill up fast...especially the family travelers needing two beds; single King rooms not as bad.

We will also have a petting pool for the kids to marine life up-close-and-personal!

MadMax

Ive never been to anything like this. Are there good deals on equipment? How does it work?

MAX is the largest consumer-trade show in our entire industry....anywhere!
There are over 100 booths exhibiting (and selling) everything from skimmers to frags and everything in between.

You'll definitely want to leave some time to catch a few speakers as well as bring some extra dollars for the HUGE raffle at the end of each day. There are food vendors, an ATM, and the enormous OC Marketplace immediately next door to checkout. Kids 12 and under are free

Let's put it this way: Plan on allowing he entire day for MAX if not BOTH days!