MAKE ME DROOL- Ricorideas, Zoanthids & Gorgonians- pics please!!

Mr.Reeefer

Hello Reefers,

I am wondering if you could share your beautiful Ricorideas, Zoanthids & Gorgonians with me to drool over :drooool:

If you could share some different techniques you have used to obtain more growth would be great. (Before and after shots would be fantastic)

Also if you aren't too embarrassed, what you paid for some of these incredible creatures!!

Here is one of mine, cost me $200.00, I haven't had it long, so no growth pics from me

4a9092fc9bfbd571a022652bfd4acd77_zps2c1ba69f.jpg

alexpsy

DSC05564.jpg

DSC_0088.jpg

DSC_0090.jpg

DSC_0087.jpg

Clipboard01.jpg

DSC00307.jpg

IMAG0140.jpg

I find it very easy to keep paly`s that eat meaty food. Ricordeas are great if you can feed them they will grow fast.
However many zoos cant eat meaty foods and they need proper flow,proper lighting and nutrients to grow and to keep them happy.
They are many compatibility problems with zoo IMO.

Mr.Reeefer

Thanks plazma and tiger!!

plazma some very nice specimens mate, that zoanthid rock looks great, and love the rics!

That is some good growth and great zoas tiger, how long did it take to get that kind of growth? I see your also starting to get your garden going with your new frag next to it, very very nice mate :D

Akshay

Only so many... wow I was so hoping to see a lot more pics...

Anyways here is a Gorgonian pic when I got it... will update newer pics later.

P1120096_zpsb4129365.jpg

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
I haven't seen any bright pick ones, would probably try one if they weren't too expensive.
My orange ones are splitting, I have 6 now...unusual because mushrooms don't seem to reproduce in my tank.
Ricordeas do a little better but not so much that I'd spend extra on them.
Did you buy the pink ones? Were they real expensive?