Majano eratication help!!

greene394

I am going to get rid of some mojano nems tonight. I need to know if I am suppose to use a needle, stick in into the nem and squirt the stuff in?? I have some near polyps and mushrooms, is injecting the stuff in the nem gonna hurt any of my SPS's?? I am gonna use kalkwasser. Thanks for your help.

greene394

I did that before with aptaisa and I still have the paste on some of my rocks. That is why i was wanting to inject it. Any other suggestions??

JWarren

You can lower a kalk slurry into their mouth and this will reduce their size, but eradication is difficult. If you poke them with a needle they will spew their internal fluids which can release cells that will attach to other surfaces and then you will have another majano or two to contend with.

I have a few of these left in a ten gallon, when I see them appear I take the rock out and blast it with water under pressure. They release from the rock and you don't have to worry about them getting back in the tank. I have totally eradicated them from my 55 gallon this way.