MACNA

yankieman

Here is some of the RS gang at MACNA

10439017_10153223998373983_6081514901952173075_n.jpg

Oxylebius

It was really nice to meet everyone!
@OneFishTwoFish @yankieman @puffermike @Jared410 @Mayja @Hutch
A few folks were just there a day or two only and were only able to say a fast hi/bye before they went on there way. But, it was nice none-the-less. I don't think we all got the chance to meet @ReefApprentice but I did get to see him win a lot of new frag plugs, like 180 of them!

I won a jbj frag tank and a ORA frag in the MACNA raffle. And I came away with LOTS of swag, haven't even begun to gather all the swag yet. The frag tank is exactly like this one.

Here are some frags I bought and the one from ORA I won (black plug). A couple still need to color up from being in my backpack all day long.

Here is some eye candy

Next MACNA is in San Diego. I've already got my tickets!

Last edited:

Oxylebius

Forgot to take pics of the two acans I also picked up. They are hanging out lower in the tank & completely for got abut them yesterday, my hus band wanted them :D.

And I also picked up two Berghia nudibranchs. But, I haven't seen them since I put them in the tank.

I'm heading out to canoe on the shenandoah river today, so will have to post a pic of them later tonight.

Last edited:

OneFishTwoFish

PREMIUM
It was such a pleasure meeting fellow RS members. Special thanks to @Oxylebius for coordinating, and frags (doing very well). This was my first MACNA and I was very impressed with the educational aspects of the conference. I hope to make it to San Diego next September. Congrats on that awesome frag tank, Oxy !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DaveR11

It was really nice to meet everyone!
@OneFishTwoFish @yankieman @puffermike @Jared410 @Mayja @Hutch
A few folks were just there a day or two only and were only able to say a fast hi/bye before they went on there way. But, it was nice none-the-less. I don't think we all got the chance to meet @ReefApprentice but I did get to see him win a lot of new frag plugs, like 180 of them!

I won a jbj frag tank and a ORA frag in the MACNA raffle. And I came away with LOTS of swag, haven't even begun to gather all the swag yet. The frag tank is exactly like this one.

Here are some frags I bought and the one from ORA I won (black plug). A couple still need to color up from being in my backpack all day long.

Here is some eye candy

Next MACNA is in San Diego. I've already got my tickets!

Sounds like it was a great show. The frag tank win is good karma for all the brilliant advice you have given us Oxy! Plus some cracking looking SPS to put in it!

As for the clam tank is that not @Wrangy heaven....?

Mayja

Social Media Moderator
RS STAFF
More MACNA pics...

Me going through the swag bag over a very much needed beer.
2015-09-03141340.jpg

That's me inside a tank.
2015-09-05132751HDR.jpg

Thinking of getting this 5 gallon ATO container from Synergy Reef.
2015-09-04141857.jpg

The picture is very blue, but that's my new hammer (purple heads with a green outline) in the front.
2015-09-05130802.jpg

My new platygyra.
2015-09-05130812HDR.jpg

My new duncan.
2015-09-05131955.jpg

My new chalice.
2015-09-05132007.jpg

My new lobo.
2015-09-05132012.jpg

My new Xmas favia.
2015-09-05132023.jpg

@Hutch and I at the White House.
2015-09-06181213.jpg

Last edited:

Oxylebius

I picked up an AI Prime light for the frag tank. I hope it is a good one. :dunno: I bought it off the MACNA showroom floor w/o time to look it up online. With some limited smart phone info and a nice discount, I took it. I really like the shimmer it gives the tank, that was the selling point for me. :bounce:

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Sounds like it was a great show. The frag tank win is good karma for all the brilliant advice you have given us Oxy! Plus some cracking looking SPS to put in it!

As for the clam tank is that not @Wrangy heaven....?
:O :D clam heaven indeed!! I would have loved to have seen that tank!!

Looks like everyone had a fantabulous time, so very jealous of you guys and gals getting to have MACNA each year! One year I'll fly over for it!!