Macna

johnmaloney

we are looking into it. we have to see if we will have the time for the show, it is 3 days long. If we are there you can expect all sorts of ridiculousness from us for sure. After our last mobbing at a trade show we will come prepared. Have you been to a MACNA yet? How is it?

lcstorc

I've been twice. Pittsburgh and Atlanta and they were both incredible. You really should go as an attendee even if you don't have a booth. If you have a booth though, you better let me know so I can get first choice. :)
If you have to pick one day, then go Saturday.
Let me know what you decide. I would love to meet you regardless.

johnmaloney

just a matter of re-organizing our work week...hmm...how many people go if you don't mind me asking? I showed up at a PBMAS frag swap thinking 20 people, there were 400 and were pretty much done after 10 minutes...I want to plan better

lcstorc

Definitely more in the 400 category. Probably a lot more, but I have no clue on the numbers.
Take a look at their web site and that should give you an idea of who participates. There are a lot of good speakers as well. It really is a great experience even as an attendee.

johnmaloney

I did but they don't have that kind of info. I wouldn't be able to make it as an attendee, I only get a few days off a year and I generally use them to sleep or catch up on personal errands. Bills, bills, bills.... :)

johnmaloney

So I found out about direct debit billing, and now I don't have to spend my free time calling ATT about my cell phone. See you at MACNA. :)