MACNA 16 information

gumhead

Hey its the Prez! :hallo: Hi Moe!

I hope to meet some of you Reef Sanctuary members at MACNA this year! It's gona be the biggest and best MACNA ever! Register now!!!

See ya there...errr here! :D

dgasmd

Do you guys have any ideas yet as to shcedule times for each day? I went to MACNA last year and because I bought my plane ticket early and the schedule was not out, I ended up booking the return fly too early on sunday and missed tons of good stuff. This will help some of us make some arrangements even though it is pretty early.

Also, any ideas as to the topics to be discussed by the speakers? What is this year's theme? Last year was"propagating the hobby".:D :D

mojoreef

Just a reefer
Ok am in. someone has to represent the best coast reefers, lol. I will do my best to degrade and lower the overall educational value of yet another venue, hehehe

Teri you better be thier, and Dave quit your whinning and get you butt on the bus, lol

Mike

ReefLady

Staff member
Other Dave, Dave. ;-)

Dave (Wit) posted that he wasn't going to be able to make it.

Teri you better be thier

Yeah, Don & I will be there. Probably won't be able to stay at the Hyatt (too pricey) - but will be there one way or another.

:D

sharks

Contributing Member
Jer-z
The backer show is in Atlantic City every April.
It's for pet store owners and people in the industry.
You need tickets to get in but many people tag along as guests of their local store.
If you are in tight with a shop owner or a manufacturer you could get in.

I can't wait for all the debauchery in Boston.
Now we just have to keep pestering boomer to come.

dgasmd

Thanks Terri. This is like the 5th thread today where I ask the most obvious and stupid question with an answer right in front of my face.

So, it looks like this gig is not going to really start until friday 1PM and goes until about sunday 3 PM.

Mike:

We are going to have to do some serious time crunching there to be able to squeeze all the drinking, I mean, socializing and education;) ;) ;) :D
I know you are going to riun a good thing, but be sure to know I'll help tear the join up:D :D Maybe we can get Rob and a few other felons, I mean, fellows to go out for a night of, uhmmm............ Do I really need to sya it??:D :D

Witfull

Originally posted by mojoreef
Dave quit your whinning and get you butt on the bus
got some cash layin' around?...the send Dave to MACNA Fund is still open to any and all donations,,,lol

sharks

Contributing Member
You could drive with me :D
I have a very heavy foot and having an officer in my truck may come in handy.

FishyinKY

I second that motion Wit you should ride with Sharks. There's a whole crew planning to meet up there and we'd like to see a whole lot more.

Myself, SeaofSorrow, The coral reef, Maryrosi, Natybug and the list goes on.

Exactly how many people are going?

Mac

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
Does anyone know if you can buy the tickets at the door or do you have to preorder ? I'm only going one day hoping it could be saturday.

Witfull

Originally posted by FishyinKY
I second that motion Wit you should ride with Sharks.

Mac
Mac, its not getting there, i can easily drive up cheaply, its the hotel cost that keeps me from coming. last night ihad a thought,,vould i sleep in the car?!?..lol. maybe next year it will be in a less expensive location.

sharks

Contributing Member
Well I’m here now and look forward to meeting many of you.
I have run into a few already and we are having a great time.
I promise pics are coming ;-)
It’s late and the bar is closing so see when I see you
S